- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Environmental Science
Dr. Shweta Saraswat
|SPECIALISATION:||Bioremediation of industrial wastes|
|CONTACT NO.:||+91-9412828867 (M)|
Research Areas/ Areas of Interest
Selected Research Publications
- Saraswat S and Rai JPN, (2017). Aquatic macrophytes mediated remediation of toxic metals from moderate metal containing industrial effluent. International Journal of Phytoremediation. Accepted.
- Saraswat, S. , Tewari, S., and Rai, J.P.N. Impact of brass and electroplating industry effluent on some physico-chemical and biological properties of soil. J. Sci. Indus. Res. 66, 957-962.
- Saraswat, S. , and Rai J.P.N. Phytoextraction potential of six plant species grown in multimetal contaminated soil. Chemistry and Ecology 25, 1-11.
- Saraswat, S. , and Rai, J. P. N. Heavy metal adsorption from aqueous solution using Eichhornia crassipes dead biomass. International J. Mineral Processing. 94, 203–206.
- Saraswat, S. , Rai, and J. P. N. Prospective application of Leucaena leucocephala for phytoextraction of Cd and Zn and nitrogen fixation in metal polluted soils. International J. Phytoremediation. 13, 1–18.
- Saraswat S., and Rai, J.P.N. Zn and Cd accumulation and their detoxification in plants: Implications for soil decontamination. Rev. Environ. Sci. Biotechnol. 10, 327-339.