- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Molecular Biology & Genetic Engineering
Dr. Sonu Ambwani
|SPECIALISATION:||Animal Cell Culture, Immunology|
|CONTACT NO.:||05944-233898 (O)|
Research areas/Areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- Sonu Ambwani, Tanuj Kumar Ambwani and R.S. Chauhan (2018). Immunotoxic effects of Cypermethrin in mitogen stimulated chicken lymphocytes due to Oxidative stress and apoptosis. Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies 6(2)): 37-42.
- Sonu Ambwani, Roopali Tandon, Tanuj Kumar Ambwani and Yashpal S. Malik (2018). Current knowledge on nanodelivery systems and their beneficial applications in enhancing the efficacy of herbal drugs. Journal of Experimental Biology and Agricultural Science, 6(1): 87-107.
- Datta P Kakade, Sandeep Arora and Sonu Ambwani (2018). Cytotoxic effect of silver nanoparticles in cancerous HeLa cells due to enhanced oxidative stress. Research Journal of Biotechnology, 13(2): 68-74.
- Sonu Ambwani, Tanuj Kumar Ambwani and R.S. Chauhan (2018). Evaluation of Immunotoxicity and oxidative stress due to in vtiro exposure of Dimethoate in chicken lymphocytes. Journal of Immunology and Immunopathology, 20(1):30-37
- Sonu Ambwani, Roopali Tandon, Abhay Gupta, Tanuj Kumar Ambwani and Chauhan RS (2015) Nanoparticles: Utility, Immuno-Toxicology and Ethical Issues. Journal of Immunology and Immunopathology, 17 (2): 68-78