- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Agrometeorology
Dr. R.K. Singh
Research areas/ Areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- Shivani Kothiyal, R. K. Singh, A. S. Nain, H. Padalia and G.Chaturvedi (2017). Verification of Medium Range Weather Forecast for Udham Singh Nagar Region in order to Improve Methodology Followed. Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci, 6(12):
- Smita Gupta, R.K. Singh, N.K. Sinha, Ajit Singh and U.P Shahi, 2017, Effect of Different Sowing Dates on Growth and Yield Attributes of Wheat in Udham Singh Nagar District of Uttarakhand, India, Plant Archives, 17 (1), 232-236.
- P. Vijaya Kumar, V.U.M.Rao, O. Bhavani, Rajendra Prasad, R.K. Singh and B. Venkateswarlu, 2015, Climatic Change and Variability in Mid Himalayan Region of India, Mausam, 66, 2(April 2015), 167-180.
- S. Prasad, B. Prasad and R.K. Singh, 2012, Effect of Hydro – Priming Duration on Germination and Seedling Vigour of Rice (Oryza sativa L.) cv. Prasad, J Crop & Weed, 8(1), 65-71.
- R.K. Singh and U.S. Singh, 1997, “A case study on generation, conversion and dissipation of kinetic energy during the Bay of Bengal depression of 4-8 July 1979” IDOJARAS, 101(3), 199-213.
- R.K. Singh and U.S. Singh, 1993, “Computation of the vertical motion and atmospheric energetics using Omega and thermodynamic equations for a case study of a depression (September 1985)”, Atmospheric Research, 30, 75-103.