- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Agronomy
Dr. Tej Pratap
|DESIGNATION:||Senior Research Officer|
|SPECIALISATION:||Weed Control, Sugarcane, Hill Agriculture|
Selected Research Publications
- Tej Pratap , Singh, Ranjeet and Singh, P.P 2006. Studies on the effect of row – spacing, seed rate and fertility levels on growth and yield of sugarcane , Indian Sugar, April issue ,2006 ,29 –34.
- Tej Pratap , Singh, Ranjeet and Singh, P.P 2006. Studies on the effect of row –spacing, seed rate and fertility levels on quality and yield of sugarcane. Indian Sugar, May issue, 2006, 21 –24
- Tej Pratap and Dutta, M. 2010. Integrated nutrient management studies in grain amaranth. Journal of Hill Agriculture, Vol 1(2):187-189.
- Tej Pratap, Singh R., Rampal, Yadav Subhash and Singh Virpal.2013. Integrated weed management studies in sugarcane ratoon. Indian journal of we ed science. 45(4): 257-259.
- Priyanka Kabdal, Tej Pratap, Singh, V.P., Singh, Rohitashav and Singh, S.P. 2014. control of complex weed flora in transplanted rice with herbicide mixture. Indian Journal of weed science 46 (4):377-379.