- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Entomology
Dr. R. P. Srivastava
|SPECIALISATION:||Bioactive Plant Natural Products, Sericulture Toxicology|
Selected Research Publications
- Chand, Akanksha, and R. P. Srivastava. "Bioefficacy of some insecticides against hadda beetle, Henosepilachna vigintioctopunctata (Fabricius)." Journal of Entomological Research 41.3 (2017): 243-249.
- Kumar, Ravindra, and R. P. Srivastava. "Bioefficacy of some insecticides and mixed formulations against Spodoptera litura (Fab.)." Journal of Entomological Research 40.3 (2016): 279-284.
- Bhatt, Priyanka, Nitin Thodsare, and R. P. Srivastava. "Insect growth regulatory activities from oils of camphor and clove against Spilosoma obliqua." Journal of Applied and Natural Science 8.3 (2016): 1434-1437.
- Pandey, Rashmi, and R. P. Srivastava. "Synergism of essential oils with profenophos against Spodoptera litura (Fabricius)." Indian Journal of Entomology 77.2 (2015): 115-118.
- Pandey, Rashmi, and R. P. Srivastava. "Effect of plant oils on developmental and economic parameters of mulberry silkworm, Bombyx Mori L." Indian Journal of Entomology 77.3 (2015): 251-254.