Home/ Colleges/ College of Agriculture/ Department of Horticulture/ Profile
Production technology and Molecular studies of flower and medicinal crops
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Horticulture
Dr. Anju Pal
|SPECIALISATION:||Floriculture, Medicinal plant and Biotechnology|
Research areas/ areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- Saxena, A., Pal, A. and Pal, K. 2015. Antibacterial activity of agele marmelos against human pathogenic microbial strains. World J. Pharmaceutical Res., 4: 1124-1130.
- Anju pal and Ranveer singh. 2012 . Correlation and path coefficient analysis in gladiolus. Annals of Horticulture.vol.5(1):103-105.
- Anju Pal, Rakesh Kumar Pathak, Krishan Pal and Tejbir Singh. 2009. Effect of falior application of nutrients on yield and quality of guava (P. guajava) fruit CV. Sardar. Progressive Research, 3(2): 89-90.
- Anju Pal, Ranvir Singh and Krishan Pal.2007.Genetic variability in some Quantitative traits.Progressive Horticulture.39(2) :178-181.
- Anju Pal, Santosh Kumar and Ranjan Srivastava. 2004. Effect of floral preservatives on vase life of gladiolus CV Pink Friendship. J. Ornamental Horticulture. 20(10):107-112.