Home/ Colleges/ College of Agriculture/ Department of Horticulture/ Profile
All India Coordinated Research Project on Fruits (funded by ICAR, New Delhi).
Precision Farming Development Centre (Funded by NCPAH, New Delhi).
Evaluation of bio- efficacy of Abamectin 1.9 % w/w EC (Vertimec) against mites in Apple” (funded by M/s Syngenta India Ltd)
Mango crop, Precision horticulture
Developed one variety in Aonla (Pant Aonla-1) and two varieties in Mango (Pant Sinduri and Pant Chandra)
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Horticulture
Dr. C.P. Singh
Research areas/ areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- Panwar, R. and Singh, C. P. 2018. Response of preharvest foliar spray of micronutrients on physiological loss in fruit weight (PLW), fruit volume, organoleptic and shelf life on mango (Mangifera indica L.) cv. Langra at ambient storage conditions. International Journal of Chemical Science, 2(1): 01-04.
- Dhami, V and Singh, C.P. 2016. Response of different leaf cushioning on post harvest behaviour of mango (Mangifera indica L.) cv. Dashehari. International Journal of Basic and Applied Agricultural Research. 14(2): 197-202.
- Singh, Aradhana, Singh, C.P. and Singh A.K. 2015. Flowering behaviour of mango genotype under Tarai condition of Uttarakhand. International Journal of Basic and Applied Agricultural Research. 13 (3): 20-26.
- Narvariya, S.S., Singh, C.P., Singh, A.K., Dhami, V. and Sharma, A. 2014. Response of cultar on growth, flowering and yield behaviour of mango (Mangifera indica L.) cv. Dashehari. Progressive Horticulture.46.1:61-64.
- Archana Singh, Mohammad W. Ansari, Varsha Rani, C.P. Singh, Alok Shukla, Ramesh C. Pant, Narendra Tuteja, Gurdeep Bains. 2014. First Evidence of putrescine involvement in mitigating the floral malformation in mangoes: A scanning electron microscope study. Protoplasma.DOI 10.1007/s00709-014-0611-6.