Home/ Colleges/ College of Agriculture/ Department of Horticulture/ Profile
Developed one variety in lemon (Pant Lemon-1), four varieties in Bael (Pant Aparna, Pant Shivani, Pant Sujata and Pant Urvasi) and three varieties in Karonda (Pant Manohar, Pant Sudarsan and Pant Suvarna).
Discovered trifoliate orange as better rootstock for Pant Lemon-1.
Discovered new propagation techniques in Bael, Natal Plum and Karonda.
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Horticulture
Dr. K.K. Misra
Research areas/ areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- Misra, K. K., Singh, R. and Rani, A.. 2017. Studies on the vegetative characteristics of some ber genotypes. J. Hill Agriculture, 8(2): 171-175.
- Misra, K. K., Singh, R., Rani, A. and Singh, N. 2017. Studies on fruit growth pattern, fruit drop and maturity of ber genotypes under Tarai conditions. J. Hill Agriculture, 8(3): 302-305.
- Kaur, Baljeet and Misra, K.K. 2009. Effect of zinc on vegetative growth, chlorophyll and nutrient uptake of Karonda (Carissa carandas) seedling under sand culture. Indian J. Agric. Sci., 79: 1013-1015.
- Dabral, Manoj and Misra, K.K. 2007. Studies on flowering and fruiting in some litchi cultivars. Indian J. Hort., 64 (2): 207-210.
- Mahendra Pal, and Misra, K.K. 2005. Effect of pollen on fruit set, fruit drop and final fruit retention in self and cross-pollination in Bael (Aegle marmelos). Indian J. Agric. Sci., 75: 800-804.
- Rai, D. and Misra, K.K. 2005. Studies on genetic divergence in Bael (Aegle marmelos Correa). Indian J. Hort., 62: 152-154.