Home/ Colleges/ College of Agriculture/ Department of Horticulture/ Profile
Package of practices of Jackfruit
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Horticulture
Research areas/ areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- Kindo, P., Lal, S. and Pratibha. 2016. Effect of various methods of crop regulation on growth, yield and fruit quality of guava (Psidium guajava L.) cv. Pant Prabhat. International Journal of Basic and Applied Agicultural Research, 14 (3): 295-300.
- Thakre M., Lal. S, Uniyal, S., Goswami, A.K. and Pratibha P. 2016. Pruning for crop regulation in high density guava (Psidium guajava L.) plantation. Spanish J. Of Agril. Res. 14(2). e0905.8
- Thakrey,M.; Shant Lal; Goswami,A.K. and Pratibha. 2013. Effect of various methods of crop regulation in guava under double-hedge row system of planting. Indian J. Hort. 70(2): 211-216.
- Pratibha; Shant Lal and Goswami, A.K. 2013. Effect of pruning and planting systems on growth, flowering, fruiting and yield of guava cv. Sardar. Indian J. Hort. 70 (4): 496-500.
- Pratibha and Shant Lal. 2013. Response of shoot pruning and planting systems on guava cv. Sardar under Tarai conditions. Pantnagar Journal of Research.11(1):75-82