Home/ Colleges/ College of Agriculture/ Department of Horticulture/ Profile
Standardization of rejuvenation technology/ propagation techniques in aonla
Standardization of agro-techniques and post harvest processing of medicinal and aromatic plants
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Horticulture
Dr. Shailesh Tripathi
|SPECIALISATION:||Fruit Science/Medicinal and Aromatic Plants|
Research areas/ areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- Bajeli, Jyoti; Tripathi, Shailesh; Kumar, Ajeet; Tripathi, Arunima and Upadhyay, R. K. (2016). Organic Manures a Convincing Source for Quality Production of Japanese Mint (Mentha arvensis L.). Industrial Crops and Products, 83, 603-606.
- Vikas Verma; V K Rao; S K Sharma and Shailesh Tripathi (2014). Effect of packing and storage on the shelf life and quality of ber cv. Umran. J Hill Agric. 5(1): 49-56.
- Mukesh S. Mer; Shailesh Tripathi; Brij Lal Attri; Anil Kumar and V K Sah (2014). Effect of plant geometry on vegetative growth, tuber and seed yield of burdock (Arctium lappa L.). Prog. Agric., 14(1): 30-36.
- Dev, Rahul; Tripathi, Shailesh; Sah, V.K. and Tiwari, R. (2013). Effect of plant density on vegetative growth, tuber and essential oil content in Coleus barbatus. Indian J. Hort., 70(1), 96-100.
- Shailesh Tripathi; Deepak Mewar; Birendra Prasad and Vikas Kumar Jain (2012). Standardization of temperature regime for better seed germination on seedling growth of Burdock (Arctium lappa) (2012). J Hill Agric; 3(2): 77-81.