Home/ Colleges/ College of Agriculture/ Department of Horticulture/ Profile
Production technology and Crop improvement
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Horticulture
Dr. Shweta Uniyal
|CONTACT NO.:||05944-233114 (O), 9411103472 (M)|
Research areas/ areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- Devlal, S., Bhardwaj, V. K. and Uniyal, S. 2017. Response of fruit thinning on yield and quality of peach cv. Red June. Journal of Hill Agriculture, 8(3): 297-301.
- Uniyal, S. and Misra, K. K. 2015. Effect of plant growth regulators on fruit drop and quality of bael under Tarai conditions of Uttarakhand. Indian Journal of Horticulture, 72(1): 126-129.
- Uniyal, S. and Misra, K. K. 2013. Study on the Kinetics and Causes of Fruit drop in Bael (Aegle marmelos Correa). Annals of Agri-Bio Research, 18 (2): 214-218.
- Uniyal, S. and Misra, K. K. 2012. Effect of mineral nutrients on fruit drop and quality of bael under tarai condition of Uttarakhand. The Mysore Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 46 (3): 545-551.
- Uniyal, S., Nautiyal, M. C., Sah, V. K. and Yadav, V.K. 2011. Effect of different spacing and time of harvesting on vegetative growth and oil yield of Artemisia annua L. in Garhwal Himalayas. Environment and Ecology, 29(2): 592-595.