- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Aquaculture
Dr. Rajesh Rathore
|QUALIFICATION:||M.F.Sc. , Ph.D.|
|SPECIALISATION:||Post Harvest Technology, Fresh Water Aquaculture|
|CONTACT NO.:||9412327100 (M)|
Research Area/ Area of Interest
Selected Research Publications
- Rajesh, R.N.Ram, R.S.Chauhan and Mohd. Danish. Growth characterization of candidate fish species of Dhaura reservoir by length- weight relationship. Current Biotica 10(1), 2016: 25-30.
- Rajesh, R.N. Ram and Mohd. Danish. Growth characterization of candidate fish species of Nanaksagar reservoir by length- weight relationship. J. Exp. Zool. India 18(1), 2015: 465-468.
- Rajesh, R.N.Ram and Mohd. Danish. Gear wise catch composition fish species in Dhaura reservoir of Uttrarakhand, India. National Journal of Life Sciences 12(2), 2015: 165-168.
- Singh, A. and Rajesh. Role of various intermediaries in fish marketing- a case study of fresh water fish trade in Uttaranchal. Indian Journal of Agricultural Marketing Vol. (19). 2005: 49-55.
- Rajesh, C.N.Ravishankar, T.K.Srinivasa Gopal and P.R.G. Varma. Effect of Vacuum Packaging and Sodium Acetate on the Shelf Life of Seer Fish during Iced Storage. Packag. Technol. Sci.15, 2002:241-24.
- Programme Officer of NSS, College of Fisheries Unit
- Assistant Warden, Meenakshi Bhawan