Home/ Colleges/ College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences/ Department of Livestock Products Technology/ Profile
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Livestock Products Technology
Selected Research Publications
- Arya. A. Mendiratta, S.K. Singh,T.P. Agarwal, R. & Bharti. S.K. Develoment of sweet and sour chicken meat pread based on sensory attributes; process optimization using response surface methodology ..Journal of Food Science and Technology, 54,(13) 2017.
- Anita, Mendiratta, S. K., Agarwal, R. K., Bharti, S. K., & Singh, T. P. (2015). Quality evaluation of hurdle treated chicken sandwich spread applying different processing variables. Indian Journal of Poultry Science, 50(2), 197-202.
- Anita, Sanjay Kumar Bharti, Sujoy Kumar Sikder, Sudip Kumar Das (2012). Some physic-chemical property and storage stability of vacuum packaged roasted chicken. Journal of Interacademica. 16(2a): 393-402.
- Bharti SK, Tanwar VK, Anita and Palod J (2012). Effect of vacuum tumbling on sensory and microbial quality of chicken tikka. Journal of Veterinary Public Health. 10(2):119-124
- Sanjay Kumar Bharti, Anita, Sudip Kumar Das and Subhasish Biswas (2011). Effect of vacuum tumbling time on physico-chemical, microbiological and sensory properties of chicken tikka. Journal of Stored Products and Postharvest Research. 2(7): 139 – 147.