Home/ Colleges/ College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences/ Department of Livestock Products Technology/ Profile
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Livestock Products Technology
Dr. P. Prabhakaran
Selected Research Publications
- Prabhakaran, P.; Shukla, P.; Tanwar, V.K. & Singh P. 2017. A composition and method to develop a substitute for nitrite .Indian Patent application No. 201611021045 dated 20.6.2016.
- Sudip Kumar Das, P. Prabhakaran, V. K. Tanwar and S. Biswas (2015) Effect of some plant starches and carrageenan as fat substitutes in chicken patties. JANIM SCI 93: 3704-3712.
- Prabhakaran P.P. and S.K. Mendiratta (2013) Development and quality evaluation of a ready to eat meat snack–chevon kilishi. Progressive Research 8 (2) :305- 308
- Sharma, J., Ponnusamy Pazhaniandi, P., Tanwar, V. K., Das, S. K., & Goswami, M. (2012). Antioxidant effect of turmeric powder, nitrite and ascorbic acid on stored chicken mince. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 7(1): 61-66.
- Sudip Kumar Das, Prabhakaran Ponnusamy Pazhaniandi, Vinay Kumar. Tanwar, Subhasish Biswas and Anupam Khan (2011) Effect of sorghum flour and finger millet flour as fat replacers for preparing low cost chicken Investigation on some physical and sensory properties of chicken patties.Fleischwirtschaft International 26 (3): 64-68