Home/ Colleges/ College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences/ Department of Livestock Products Technology/ Profile
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Livestock Products Technology
Dr. Praneeta Singh
Selected Research Publications
- Prabhakaran, P.; Shukla, P.; Tanwar, V.K. & Singh P. 2017. A composition and method to develop a substitute for nitrite .Indian Patent application No. 201611021045 dated 20.6.2016.
- Kumar, Yogesh, Singh, Praneeta, Tanwar, V.K., Prabhakaran P., Singh, P.K. and Shukla Prateek (2015) Augmentation of quality attributes of chicken tikka prepared from spent hen meat with lemon juice and ginger extract marination. Nutrition & FoodScience 45(4): 606-615.
- Kumar, Y., Shukla, P., Singh, P., Tanwar, V. K., Thori, M. K. & Sharma, V. (2015). Effect of dried carrot powder incorporation on quality attributes of chicken cutlets. Journal of Ready to Eat Food, 2(3), 89-95.
- Singh, M.K., Singh, S.K., Singh, Praneeta, Sharma, R.K., Singh, Brijesh, Palod, J., Kumar, Shive and R.S. Barwal (2014) Lean meat production in guinea fowl by supplementing neem (azadirachta indica) leaf powder Indian J. Anim. Res., 48 (4) : 375 – 378.
- Singh, Praneeta, Tanwar, V.K., Kumar, S. and Singh K.P. (2007). Effect of storage temperatures on physicochemical,microbiological and sensory quality of Rasogolla. Indian. Journal of Dairy Science, 60(1):19-24.