Home/ Colleges/ College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences/ Department of Veterinary Parasitology/ Profile
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Veterinary Parasitology
Dr. V.S. Singh
Research areas/Areas of interest
- Diagnosis and control of Parasitic Diseases
Selected Research Publications
- Sakshi Chauhan, V.S.Singh and Vipul Thakur (2015). Effect of Calotropis procera (leaf) and Amprolium supplementation on haematological parameters of broilers during mixed Eimeria species infection. Indian J.Vet. Med. 35 (1): 17-23.
- Sakshi Chauhan, V.S.Singh, Stuti Vatsya, Jyoti Palod, Vipul Thakur, Sakshi Tiwari and Nitin Kandpal (2015). Effect of Calotropis procera (Madar) and Amprolium supplementation on growth performance of broilers during mixed Eimeria species infection. Haryana Vet. 54(2): 1989-201.
- V.S. Singh, Jyoti Palod, Stuti Vatsya, Rajeev Ranjan Kumar and S.K. Shukla (2013). Effect of sprouted mung bean (Vigna radiata) supplementation on performance of broilers during mixed Eimeria species infection. Vet. Rese. International.1(2): 41-45.
- Singh V.S., Palod, Jyoti and Shukla S. K.(2011).Comparative efficacy of herbal coccidiostat with or without maduramycin against mixed Eimeria species infection in broilers. Indian Vet. J. 88(8):153-155.
- Singh, V.S., Palod, Jyoti , Shukla, S.K. and Shukla ,P.K.(2008).Influence of a herbal anti-coccidial on growth, parasitological, haematological parameters and carcass traits of broilers experimentally infected with mixed field isolates of Eimeria species. Indian J. Anim. Sci. 18 (10):1057-62.
- ICAR sponsored TSP project
- ICAR sponsored GKMS, AMFU, Pantnagar