- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Soil & Water Conservation Engineering
Dr. Anil Kumar
|SPECIALISATION:||Soil & Water Conservation Engg., Surface Hydrology, Watershed Management|
|CONTACT NO.:||9412121117 (M)|
Selected Research Publications
- Anurag Malik, Anil Kumar and Pulak, Guhathakurta (2018). Temporal and Spatial Trends in Rainfall Pattern in Uttarakhand State, India. In 12th Uttarakhand State Science & Technology Congress 2017-2018, held during March 2018, in Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
- Anurag Malik, Anil Kumar, and Jamshid Piri (2017) Daily suspended sediment concentration simulation using hydrological data of Pranhita river Basin, India. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 138: 20-28.
- Asima Jillani and Anil Kumar (2017). Estimation of Runoff from a Hilly Watershed using SWAT Model. Environment & Ecology, 35 (3D): 2602-2608.
- Anurag Malik, Anil Kumar, and Ozgur Kisi (2017) Monthly pan-evaporation estimation in Indian central Himalayas using different heuristic approaches and climate based models. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 143: 302-313.
- Himanshu Kandpal, Anil Kumar, C.P. Reddy and Anurag Malik (2017). Watershed Prioritization Based on Morphometric Parameters Using Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System. Indian Journal of Ecology 44(3): 433-437.
- Kumar, Anil (2016). Characterizing meteorological drought using standardized precipitation index for Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Indian J. Soil Conservation, Dehradun. Vol. 44(2): 157-162.