- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Animal Nutrition
Dr. Anil Kumar
|DESIGNATION:||Professor & Head|
Selected Research Publications
- Aswal, P., Kumar, A. and Singh, P. K. 2017. Garlic (Allium sativum) and Amla (Emblica officinalis) powder addition in the diet affects production performance of White Leghorn laying hens. Indian Journal of Animal Nutrition, 34(1): 80-86.
- Jarial, S., Kumar, Anil and Padmakumar V. 2013. Assessment of feeding practices, nutritional status and gap for dairy buffaloes in hilly districts Tehri Garhwal and Pithoragarh of Uttarakhand. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences 83(9): 960–963.
- Sharma, J., Kumar, Anil, Tiwari, D. P. and Mondal, B. C. 2011. Effect of dietary supplementation of calcium, copper and manganese on nutrient utilization, growth, blood biochemical and mineral profile in crossbred heifers. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences 81(5): 493-97.
- Purushothman, S., Kumar, Anil and Tiwari, D. P. 2008. Effect of feeding calcium salts of palm oil fatty acids on performance of lactating crossbred cows. Asian Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences, 21(3): 376-385.
- Gupta, N.,Kumar, Anil and Tiwari, D. P. 2005. Effect of herbs as feed additive on nutrient utilization and growth in crossbred heifers fed paddy straw based ration. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences, 75(1): 52-55.
- Yadava, A. K., Kumar, Anil and Singh, V. 2003. Nutritive evaluation of some native fodder plants in the Hill and the Tarai region of Uttaranchal. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences, 73: 793-797.