Home/ Colleges/ College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences/ Department of Animal Genetics & Breeding/ Profile
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Animal Genetics & Breeding
Dr. C.V. Singh
Selected Research Publications
- Singh, Jaswant.; Singh, C.V. and Shahi, B.N. (2017) Rank correlations and product moment correlation among different methods of breeding value estimation for first lactation milk yield and life time traits in Sahiwal cattle. Journal of Hill Agriculture 8(2): 210-213.
- Singh, C.V. (2016). Comparison of effectiveness of various methods of sire evaluation-A review International Journal of Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry 2016; 1(2): 11-16.
- Abbas, S.; Singh, C.V.and Barwal, R.S. (2016). Evaluation of sires using different sire evaluation methods in Sahiwal cattle. Journal of Livestock Biodiversity. 6 (2), 47-50.
- Lodhi, Geeta,Singh, C.V , Barwal, R.S. and Shahi, B.N. (2016) Genetic and phenotypic parameter s of first lactation and life time traits in crossbred cattle. International Journal of Agricultural Policy and Research Vol.4 (8), pp. 143-148 .
- Singh, Jaswant and Singh, C.V. (2016). Efficiency of different sire evaluation methods for first lactation traits in Sahiwal cattle. Journal of Livestock Biodiversity; 6, ( 2), 2016,78-80.