Home/ Colleges/ College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences/ Department of Animal Genetics & Breeding/ Profile
Best Poster Presentation award for the paper authored by Sarma, Momi; Shahi, B. N.; Kumar, D.; Kumar, Sundip; Barwal, R.S. and Singh, Brijesh. (2017). Characterization of Udaipuri goat of Uttarakhand using Microsatellite Markers. In: The Proceedings of the XIIIIth National Conference on “Challenges in Quantitative Genetics for Improvement of Indigenous Animal Genetic Resources (AnGR) and Annual Convention of Indian Society of Animal Genetics and Breeding (ISAGB) held at IVRI, Izatnagar (UP) from January 19-20 2017.
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Animal Genetics & Breeding
Dr. R.S. Barwal
Selected Research Publications
- Singh, C.V. and Barwal R.S. (2012). Use of different animal models in prediction on genetic parameters of first lactation and herd life traits of Murrah buffaloes. Indian Journal of Dairy Science 65(5), 399-404.
- Barwal, R.S.; Singh, C.V. and Singh, S. (2011). Characterization of Udaipuri goat in its native tract. Journal of Livestock Biodiversity 3(2), 61-64.
- Singh, C.V. and Barwal, R.S. (2009). Characterization of Chaugarkha goats in their home tract. Indian Journal of Small Ruminants 15 (2), 274-276.
- Barwal, R.S.; Bhadula, S.K. and Singh, R.V. (1993). Construction of restricted selection indices for egg production traits. Indian Journal of Poultry Science 29(2), 122-125.
- Barwal, R.S.; Bhadula, S.K. and Singh, R.V. (1993). Construction of selection indices for genetic improvement in egg production traits in broiler dam line. Indian Journal of Poultry Science 28(1), 1-6.