Home/ Colleges/ College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences/ Department of Veterinary Physiology & Biochemistry/ Profile
Physiology of Animal Reproduction and Endocrinology
Dr. R. Huozha: Best oral presentation award in clinical physiology session in National conference organized by SAPI 2017 in Bidar, Karnataka.
Winner of All India Physiology Quiz organized by SAPI twice in 2013 and 2017
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Veterinary Physiology & Biochemistry
Dr. R. Huozha
|QUALIFICATION:||Ph.D. (Veterinary Physiology)|
|CONTACT NO.:||7464825927 (M)|
Research areas/Areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- Pasumarti Manjari, Iqbal hyder, Sarveshwar Uniyal, R. Huozha and S.K. Rastogi (June 2016).Adaptation of tarai buffaloes to seasonal variations as indicated by hematological profile. Buffalo Bulletin, Vol.35 No.2; Pp 165 – 171.
- Mehtab S. P., A.K Madan, S.K Rastogi and R. Huozha (2015). Expression of heat shock protein 70-1 gene in bovine peripheral mononuclear cells. Indian Journal of Animal Research, 49(3): 325-327.
- Mehtab S. P., A.K Madan, S.K Rastogi and R. Huozha (2013). Comparative study of seasonal variations on hematological profile in Sahiwal cows (Bos indicus) and Murrah buffalo (Bubalus bubalis). Journal of Animal Research, 3(2): 167-171.
- Huozha R., Rastogi S. K., Korde J. P. and Madan A. K. (2011) Electroencepholographic changes during experimental pain induction in goats.VeterinarskiArhiv81 (3), 359-368.
- Singh A.K., S. Pandita, Z. A. Pampoori, R. Huozha and M. Ashutosh (2011). Effect of pre-partum supplementation of vitamin E to Murrah buffaloes on immune functions and viability of calves. J. Ani. Phy. and Ani. Nutr. DOI: 10.1111/j.1439-0396.2011.01264.x