Home/ Colleges/ College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences/ Department of Veterinary Physiology & Biochemistry/ Profile
Renal Physiology; Electrophysiology; Endocrinology
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Veterinary Physiology & Biochemistry
Dr. S.K. Rastogi
|QUALIFICATION:||Ph.D. (Veterinary Physiology)|
|CONTACT NO.:||05944-233070 (O), 9411343128 (M)|
Research area/Area of interest
Selected Research Publications
- R. Huozha, S. K. Rastogi, and J.P. Korde. Electroencepholography (eeg) observations on goats during intravenous fluid infusion. Indian J. Anim. Physiol 2018 :5(1)37-42.
- Bhaskar Ganguly, Vijaypillai Umapathi and Sunil Rastogi (2018). Nitric oxide induced by Indian ginseng root extract inhibits Infectious Bursal Disease virus in chicken embryo fibroblasts in vitro, Journal of Animal Science and Technology. 60:2.
- Bhaskar Ganguly, and Sunil Kumar Rastogi (2018). Structural and functional modelling of viral protein 5 of Infectious Bursal Disease Virus. Virus Research. 247:55-60
- Manjari Rao, Mrigakshi Yadav, Kandasamy Ramesh, Sarveshwa Uniyal, Sunil Kumar Rastogi, Veerasamy Sejian and Iqbal Hyder. (2015). HSP70 as a marker of heat and humidity stress in Tarai buffaloes. Tropical Health and Production 46 (7).
- Anand Mohan, Ajay Kumar Upadhyay, Neelam Kushwaha, Rashmi Singh and Sunil Kumar Rastogi. (2014). Seroprevalance of foot and mouth disease and protective antibody titre against it in buffaloes. Buffalo Bulletin 33(4): 284-292.
- Mehtab S. P., A.K Madan, S.K Rastogi and R. Huozha. (2013). Comparative study of seasonal variations on hematological profile in Sahiwal cows (Bos indicus) and Murrah buffalo (Bubalus bubalis). Journal of Animal Research, 3(2): 167-171.